Aselage | Doran Family Session | Aselage Farm

Monday, June 6, 2011


Cate contacted me to shoot her family at their property and farm in Defiance.  I pulled up and was in heaven.  The light, the location, the family all were perfection.  Choosing what to post was so, so challenging.  
When I walked up to the house Cate's Dad greeted me and the table was set like this:


Cate wanted a lot of the focus to be about their horses.  They show horses and one of them actually has a passport :)

Cate's sister Jenny


They come to the farm everyday to care for the horses.



Just as relaxed and fun as they are beautiful.  

I took a little time with Cate and her husband Barrett (married almost one year) for a few shots in the gorgeous light on the gorgeous farm.

The family at their Farm House

1 comments:

Sarah said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love horses. You did an amazing job!

Post a Comment